Webinar software is a wonderful tool for conducting live online meetings, webinars, and teleconferences. The software allows you to manage attendee registration, send email invitations to attendees, edit and add webinars to the schedule, and broadcast webinars. It also allows you to manage several presentations at one time, and automatically publish live webinars to the internet, syndicated through RSS feeds, email, or FTP. You can also record your webinar for replay later on in the future.
Features Of A Good Webinar Software
The best webinar software offers a number of features that are designed to make your online presentations as easy and convenient as possible.
- The first step is to create a quality presentation. Once the presentation is completed it should be emailed to the audience, or hosted over the webinar site itself, so that audience members can participate in the presentation from anywhere they have an internet connection. The audience can watch your webinars online, or download them for playback in the future. In addition, many webinar software products also include tools for creating email campaigns to inform customers of upcoming webinars.
- Second, the best webinar software provides a high-definition presentation option for the attendees of your webinars. It should have built-in cameras so that attendees can provide live feedback and get involved in the presentations. This will allow you to get the most out of your training sessions, whether you are conducting short training sessions or long seminars. You should also ensure that any graphics are Retina compatible so that the images load quickly and look great on the web.
- Third, the best webinar software provides the best support after the presentations. You should be able to easily post your webinars to your website so that you can promote them to your colleagues, friends, customers, and prospects. Also, you should be able to schedule training sessions for employees, so that they can attend them at times that are convenient for them. Some webinar platforms also provide the tools for editing the presentations, so that you can customize them for the audience and the content. This will make it easier to do consulting with your trainees. It also means that you will not need to spend a lot of time editing your training sessions if you are using other platforms.
- Fifth, you should consider having pre-recorded webinars for your event. Pre-recorded presentations are useful because you do not have to waste time downloading the presentations from your webserver to a laptop for the audience. The pre-recorded presentations can be loaded to a laptop or other modern device so that your attendees can easily view them live on their screen. Just make sure that your videos are not too long, as your live audience does not have a fast Internet connection. You may want to choose a limit on the number of viewed videos.
- Sixth, you should consider using webinars as a way of informing people. Since most people are not comfortable with the technological aspects of online meetings, you can use webinars as an opportunity to explain more about your company. You can show pictures of current products, and explain their features. You can also show demos of upcoming products. Through webinars, you can build a relationship with your audience, so they will trust you as a future vendor of their goods and services.
Finally, the best webinar software packages are those that are easy to use and provide all of the features that you need. If a product provides a wide range of features, it is probably too complicated and difficult to use. On the other hand, if a software package only has a few basic features, it is probably too simple and easy to use. If the webinar software requires training in HTML, for example, you probably want to find webinars that are run through a tool that uses HTML. You should also see whether or not webinars require the use of external plug-ins, whether they allow for rotating and filtering of slide views, and whether they include audio tracks.